Trial Separation of the Day: An IKEA store in Sydney recently introduced Mänland, a grown up version of home furnishing retailer’s familiar Småland Play Area for children designed to keep “whinging” husbands and boyfriends entertained while their wives and girlfriend go shopping.
The “play space” comes complete with Xbox consoles, flatscreen TVs, arcade machines, a foosball table, and free hot dogs. You know — man stuff.
Unlike its kid counterpart, Mänland is not supervised, but women are required to return and collect their significant others within 30 minutes. Not to worry — a complimentary buzzer offers a friendly reminder to those who might forget.
Fuck all that I wanna go play in Mänland.
(Note: I’m drunk. So typo’s might happen.)
Many of you have some common misconceptions about rape, what it means to rape someone, and how rape happens. I think that’s just ridiculous. Everyone needs to have the right idea about it - because feminists are being fucking stupid and inane about this. I can’t stand their shit. So let’s get real about rape.
1. If you’re dressed up like a slut, you’re more likely to fuck. That’s right. I said it. Quit dressing up like a whore if you’re not down to suck a dick. Act like I don’t have hormones. Yeah, that’s cool. Just flash those titties all over the place. And if you’ve got 10 shots in you later in the night, we might as well call it consent.
2. There’s no such thing as “slut shaming”. Sluts are just sluts. If you fuck around, I’m going to know about it. I’m not trying to catch some shit in your petri-dish pussy. Condoms only go so far, and condoms are for pussies anyway. (See that double entendre there?)
3. People do stupid shit when they’re on drugs. It’s not rape if everyone is just fucked up and makes mistakes. I’m not saying I’ve ever fucked a fat chick, but I’ve seen friends make mistakes. Trust me, the bullshit he’s going to catch from his homeboys isn’t shit compared to the fact that you got fucked up and sodomized.
4. Quit calling it a “rape baby”. I know it’s your right to choose - but “R.B.” is a rough nickname to carry. Just sayin’.
5. Don’t act like it hasn’t happened before. Bad shit happens to people that were already victims. If you got raped, it’s probably just because your uncle fucked you in the basement and now you attract shitty people. So you can say it’s not your fault - but it really is.
6. Quit screaming rape just because you’re embarrassed about loving black dick. I’ve seen enough of my homeboys go to prison because you’re being laughed at by your friends. You’ve got a thing for dark penis. Deal with it. Don’t send another n****a to prison. That’s just fucked up.
7. If you’re on the rag, just give a blowjob. No one wants a rust-fuck. Make the whole room smell like a handful of pennies? I think not. Fuck that. I’m not into iron fucking. So if you get fucked up, and you’re bleeding from your pussy, just suck a dick. Be a champ. It’s part of being a woman. Be proud.
I am too fucking tired to tear this apart, so I’m just leaving it here.
I’m mostly reblogging it to ensure that this is forever.
You might just want to change your tumblr name now and save us the effort.
Really? I’m going to bed now, but I’m going to come back to this tomorrow and let you know how I feel about this ridiculously sexist and ignorant post.
1. First off, define dressing like a ‘slut’. This in itself would have to rely on a ridiculous notion that somebody who enjoys sex is a slut to begin with. Secondly, I can dress however damn well I please and your mother should have taught you well enough that you can look, but you can’t touch. It’s my damn body and I have the right to say you can’t get any. If I tell you no, the amount of alcohol I consume will not change that answer. You should know when somebody is to drunk to fully comprehend a situation.
2. How many people does it take to be considered a slut? 5? 10? 50? I’m sure everyone answered a different number. So shut the hell up. As long as you’re safe about it somebody’s personal life is none of your damn business anyways. Oh, and condoms are for pussies? Yeah, you’re just trying to catch something or get a girl pregnant. Let’s be smart about the situation.
3.It’s not rape if everyone is fucked up? Honestly, where do you get your logic from? I get fucked up quite a bit and I still know what’s going on. I still turn people down when I’m under the influence. If I tell you know and you go for it, regardless of my state of mind, it is rape. And no, your ‘homeboys’ catching shit is not comparable to rape AT ALL.
4. I’ve never heard the term “rape baby” and I actually agree that you should never call any child a rape baby. However, you don’t know any circumstance under which a woman would keep a child who unfortunately was the product of a rape. It’s our right to choose, fucking respect it.
5. How dare you say that somebody was raped because of a previous situation. That is absolutely absurd. That is victim-blaming if I have ever heard it. Have you ever heard of the phrase ‘bad things happen to good people’? Yeah, so kindly shut the fuck up.
6. I love how you tried to lessen the fact that you said nigga by putting little asterisks in the word. Right, real slick you are. Also, do you know the percentage of woman who falsify a rape? “FBI reports consistently put the number of “unfounded” rape accusations around 8%. The average rate of unfounded reports for Index crimes is 2%” Do you know how many rapes go unreported? “From 2000-2005, 59% of rapes were not reported to law enforcement” So no, we’re not sending your homeboys to prison, we’re actually keeping them out of it. Learn your damn facts.
7. HAHAHA. I know a ton of guys who would still have sex with me if I was on my period, my ex included. If you don’t want to, that’s your preference. However, generalizing all guys makes you pretty immature. Oh, and by the way, I’m not gonna put your dick in my mouth with that kind of attitude. Actually, I’m not gonna do it regardless.
So, in short, you’re an ignorant, misogynistic, sexist, fucktard.